dump/restore

Jeff Mann mann at intacc.uucp
Sat Nov 5 03:22:23 AEST 1988

Just wondering if anyone had any opinions about the cpout program from
uPort.  Would this be any more reliable than cpio?  I have been backing
up our 85 meg drive to floppies with cpio and now with cpout.  Fortunately,
I have never had to try to restore the drive, but one of these days I will,
and if my floppies are no good I'm gonna be *real* mad.........

--
| Jeff Mann - Inter/Access Videotex, Toronto  ...uunet!mnetor!intacc!mann  |
| "A picture is worth 256 thousand words"  {utzoo, utgpu}!chp!intacc!mann  |