2.4 Tape Drivers

trevor trevor at trevan.UUCP
Fri Nov 11 09:18:22 AEST 1988

	I have just installed 2.4 Unix for 286 and have added the Bell
Technologies XTC v2.6 drivers and they do not seem to work with the stream
utilities. I am using more than 4 Mbytes of memory.

	When using Bells cptape I get a double panic. I also tried Microports
strm with the same result. I once got the message 'panic no fs'.

	I also tried installing Bells clock.o with no improvement. Actually
I would like to know if I still need to do this. Has Microports clock.o been
fixed.
			thanks in advance
				trevor