Mail to uport doesn't work

Heikki Suonsivu hsu at santra.HUT.FI
Sat Nov 5 18:12:33 AEST 1988

In article <4907 at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us> zeeff at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us (Jon Zeeff) writes:
>In article <16939 at santra.UUCP> hsu at santra.UUCP (Heikki Suonsivu) writes:
>>pick pty driver for unix-pc, it works.
>
>I suspect that you are referring to the '286 Unix, where they do work.  I
>tried two versions of the PD pty code on the '386 Unix and neither worked.

The version I picked up from comp.sys.att works both in my Convergent
Tech Miniframe and Microport 386 Unix. I dont think I had to change it
at all or something really minor, I can remember that I got it working
easily. There was another one which came from comp.sources.*, that one
didn't work at all in neither miniframe nor 386.