How to install HP LaserJet II??

Tom Neff tneff at well.UUCP
Wed Apr 12 00:31:35 AEST 1989

My heretical opinion is that for smallish 386 UNIX sites, the bleeping
print spooler is more trouble than it's worth.  It interferes with
nearly everything some way or other, and generally isn't good for much
more than wasting an extra sheet of paper every time for the banner.

I suggest you don't even install it.  Just pump to the device directly,
including in vpix.cnf.  If Microport's parallel driver is hosed as
well, I can only offer my sympathies.  Perhaps someone else's will work.
--
Tom Neff                  tneff at well.UUCP
                       or tneff at dasys1.UUCP