Ressurect V/AT?

Doug Moran dougm at isieng.UUCP
Wed Apr 19 04:35:17 AEST 1989

In article <11343 at well.UUCP>, slf at well.UUCP (Sharon Lynne Fisher) writes:
> Lotsa luck.  I've been calling Jim Brain at least daily for more than a
> week.  He's always "with a client" and hasn't returned a single one of my
> calls (unless he didn't leave a message on the answering machine, which I
> suppose is a remote possibility).  Is there really a person by this name,
> or is he a fake?

There really is a person by this name.  However, I doubt if anyone will
be able to ever get through to him.  I met him before I left, and he
stikes me as a rather slippery character.  He's very "political."
You know; if you ask him a question that he doesn't want to answer,
he'll answer a question that you didn't ask.  Have fun.

Incidentally, seeing him in person doesn't get you any more activity
than trying to call him over the phone.

Doug Moran
{ames,decwrl,...}!pyramid!isieng!dougm