Enhanced keyboard bug in System V/AT 2.4

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.conmicro.com
Sat Dec 9 12:50:21 AEST 1989

I broke down the other day and purchased a KeyTronic enhanced keyboard
for my system (a DTK 10 MHz 286). Unfortunately, there's a bug with it
in my System V/AT 2.4 with DOSMerge: the right-hand ALT and CTL keys are
treated backwards from what they should be. In addition, the right-hand
ALT key doesn't work for swapping screens. Finally, is there a way to
get the system to not reset NumLock status when booting?

Thanks...

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jay at splut.conmicro.com       (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.
 "...when hasn't gibberish been legal C?" -- Tom Horsley, tom at ssd.harris.com