HELP

dgogates at tony.austin.ibm.com dgogates at tony.austin.ibm.com
Sun Dec 17 03:11:14 AEST 1989

HELP!
  I decided to get my old version of Microport SYS V/AT off the shelf and
install it and I found the the boot diskette has been trashed.
It will boot to the point where UNIX is running but it cannot find a shell
to run.  It prompts for the run level prints the error message the it cannot
find shell and asks for the run level again.

Does anyone have a copy of the UNIX 286 V/AT version 2.2.2
boot disk.   Please reply to route in my signature.  By the way
I am not able ftp on this network.

Thanks in advance.

Dale
| Dale Gogates                                                       |
| ... at cs.utexas.edu:ibmchs!auschs!tony.austin.ibm.com!dgogates       |
|  I work AT IBM but do not in any way speak for them.               |