Are ctime/localtime busted?

Bill Kennedy bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
Sun Feb 5 02:06:43 AEST 1989

In article <1135 at ssbn.WLK.COM>, I wrote:
[ asking if ctime and localtime were broken in V/AT 2.4 ]

> This is so bizarre that I would prefer email responses,

Not a bug at all, a stupid and amateur combination of cockpit problems
and RTFM.  There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with time, ctime, or any
of them if you declare and code correctly.  Sorry for the false alarm,
thanks to those who replied.
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {killer,att,cs.utexas.edu,sun!daver}!ssbn!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM