Relational Databases for Microp

dfriedlander at cdp.UUCP dfriedlander at cdp.UUCP
Sat Jul 15 20:51:25 AEST 1989

Just to put my two cents in for whatever it's worth:  I'm using Accell
under Interactive 386/ix, and think it's the bees knees.  The new
Interactive 2.0.1 has a very fast file system, and the system works
altogether very very well.

This is not to say there are no bugs, there are a few.  But for a
database applications development environment, this really is a
great deal of what one might dream of, allowing fairly complex
relational structures with a minimum of programming.

It's definitely a usable, commercial product, and a very nice one.

David Friedlander
Io Consulting Inc.
(212)489-0530