Help needed installing 2.4.0

Roland Wilcher raw at ushiva.UUCP
Sun Jul 30 04:05:27 AEST 1989

In article <2421 at wa4mei.UUCP> rsj at wa4mei.UUCP (Randy Jarrett WA4MEI) writes:

>I don't feel that the Seagate drives can hold up to the workout that unix
>gives them.
>
>I switched over to Micropolis and CDC drives ( two different systems both
>running V/AT ) and didn't have any problems out of either for over a year. I

I have been running a 4096 for 2 Years with a news feed and have yet to
have a single problem with the drive. Though  a bit on the slow side,
the drives seem fairly reliable in my experience.

---
"If aint broke, don't fix it"                            raw at ushiva.ncoast.org
-Bert lance                               uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!ushiva!raw
6203 Luther Ave. Cleve Oh. 44103                             Roland A. Wilcher