Wangtek PC-36 configuration information wanted for System V/AT

Eric Schnoebelen eric at egsner.UUCP
Sun Jul 30 07:43:30 AEST 1989

Hello All!

        Recently I aquired a Wangtek PC-36 cartridge tape subsystem, and
this afternoon I decided to install it.  Now the Release Notes for
System V/AT Version 2.4 claims the PC-36 is supported , and implies that
you use the Everex driver.  Unfortunately, the Release Notes don't
confirm which driver to use, nor does it say how the Wangtek card should
be configured..  It just comments "Please call your Sales Representative
for more detailed information on the supported hardware."

        For grins, I tried contacting Microport, and being a Saturday
afternoon, I didn't really expect to connect with anyone, and I wasn't
disappointed ( suprized?  )

        The real question is, Does anyone happen to have the
configuration information for the Wangtek PC-36 card handy?  I seem to
remember it passing by in this group a while ago, but since I didn't
have the card at the time, I didn't save it..

	Thank you one and all,
		Eric

Eric Schnoebelen				egs at u-word.dallas.tx.us
egsner!eric at texbell.swbt.com			...!texbell!egsner!eric