Going to SysV/AT 2.4

Reid Simpson simpson at Xylogics.COM
Fri Jun 30 02:43:13 AEST 1989

After a two-year hiatus from using Sys V/AT, I finally bought another 286
machine and installed 2.3.  I was under a support contract so I am
entitled to 2.4.  I'd like to know if anyone has successfully received
an upgrade from microport in the last month or two.

The last version I ran was 2.2 so a few things changed.  I was
incorporating the new manual pages and noticed that dialinfo(4) was
mentioned but I don't have it.  Think there is any hope of getting
documentation from M?

Is the software development system still at rev 1.3? Or am I hopelessly
out of date there, too.

One last thing, could someone send me info on how to get the software
that was on the BBS.  I noticed several articles but forgot to save them.
Thanks,
Reid.
simpson at Xylogics.COM