Relational Databases for Microport Unix V/386 3.0e

Peter Radig peter at radig.UUCP
Wed Jun 21 03:03:15 AEST 1989

Hi,

I'm searching for a relational database which runs under uports
Unix V/386 3.0. (Not necessarily a PD program but also any commercial
product)
If you know about one, please write name, features, availability, prize,
etc.

If I get enough response, I'll post a summary.

Is there an ORACLE or INFORMIX version for this OS?

Thanks in advance...
--
Peter Radig        Voice: +49 69 746972
                   USENET: peter at radig.UUCP