Microport 386 keyboard strangeness

Brian Cuthie brian at cbw1.UUCP
Fri Mar 10 01:55:42 AEST 1989

In article <226 at visenix.UUCP> beattie at visenix.UUCP (Brian Beattie) writes:
>I have just got Microport SysV/386 up and running on my
>386 here and I have got a little strangeness with my keyboard.
>I have a 101 key keyboard and the righthand Alt and Ctrl keys
>are reversed.  Microport Tech has not seen this before.  Has
>anyone else seen this?  If so do you have a fix?

Yes, actually, I have the same exact problem.  I also have the famous
keyborad hang problem.  Has ANYONE fixed this yet.  Mine is not related to
the LEDs on the keyboard.  I can hang my keyboard by simply typing ahead of
vi sometimes. :-(

-brian

--
Brian D. Cuthie                                 uunet!umbc3!cbw1!brian
Columbia, MD                                    brian at umbc3.umbc.edu