Console device

John Sparks sparks at corpane.UUCP
Wed Mar 8 00:35:02 AEST 1989

In article <694 at pcrat.UUCP>, rick at pcrat.UUCP (Rick Richardson) writes:
> The worst part is, the
> documentation is so poor for the console display that I can't
> even begin to figure out what the changes should be in order
> to make this stuff work under 2.0.

We compiled wanderer and have it working with the console by setting the
terminal as a pc6300plus. Why is there so many problems with getting
the console screen addressing to work right? I have to use different
terminal setting for different programs while I am sitting at the console.
for vi I use at386. And it still screws up. for vnews, wanderer, and
pcomm I use pc6300plus. For Rogue I have to use ansi. Why?Why?Why?

I feel like ripping my hair out sometimes. RRRRRR!

--
John Sparks      // Amiga  |  {rutgers|uunet}!ukma!corpane!sparks
               \X/  UUCP   |  >> call D.I.S.K. @ 502/968-5401 thru 5406 <<

Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.