Uport BBS (was Re: future of UNIX and microport)

John Hood jhood at biar.UUCP
Wed Mar 29 15:57:57 AEST 1989

In article <252 at tree.UUCP> stever at tree.UUCP (Steve Rudek) [I think] writes:
>P.S.> I don't suppose Microport is still running a BBS?

It was there when I called it at 3pm PST today.  I've had no luck
calling it later in the evening; perhaps they only have it up during
business hours...?  It isn't too lively though.

  --jh--
John Hood, Biar Games snail: 10 Spruce Lane, Ithaca NY 14850 BBS: 607 257 3423
domain: jhood at biar.UUCP bang: ...!{princeton!labii,rutgers!lgnp1}!biar!jhood
"My mommy told me not to put beans in my ears"-- some forgotten record