ct on SysV386 3.0Ue

9352 dean at pgthor.UUCP
Tue Mar 7 08:09:09 AEST 1989

I've been playing around with the ct command on our SysV/386 occasionally
and have not been able to get it to work.  I called Microport many months
ago (when we had a previous version) and they said it didn't work.  Even
though it was documented!  Anyway - has anybody gotten it to work with this
version?  We have 2 modems that we'd like it to work with, including a
telebit.  Someone got an answer?

--
"Either he's dead, or my watch has stopped."
                         --Groucho Marx                Dean Heistad