Call To Save Microport

John M. Sully jmsully at CIPHER_1.UUCP
Sat Mar 18 02:46:02 AEST 1989

Do you like XENIX (HELL NO PARDNER!!!!!!!). This is a call to all of you
hackers and hackettes. If you dont like the smell of the dreaded XENIX
(comparable to getting AIDS) and you don't like deal with wannabe's like
BELL tech, then do I have a deal for you????. Call Microport and let them
know that you have a big fear of non - standard diseases (ala Xenix).
I am not an industry pundit, however, Having sampled the crap that
SCO puts out, and the fact that they (SCO) think their shit don't stink,
but their farts give them away. Lets give Microport an incentive to stay in
business. If you feel as I do, then call them A.S.A.P. I know the folks
at uport, and even though they have had some problems with their products,
they have cheerfully assisted in resolving and correcting them. Where else
could you get the same service ??????. Nowhere without paying through the
rectal orifice, which tends to be extremely odiferous. I know that every
employee is fighting and trying their hardest not to let you folks down
and to keep the business going. You can help. Now is the time. Do it...
System V.3.2 ATT standard will live, not some bastard child of systems III and 7
Thanks for reading this. I can be reached at 619-693-7266 office number.
My name is Andy Georgiou. And if you cannot reach me at work, my home number
is 619-549-8702. I am not on the net, but you can call and I will be glad to
respond.