number of consoles patch: I've lost it.

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Fri Mar 24 04:45:08 AEST 1989

Under Microport System V/AT versions 2.2 and 2.3, you could patch a
variable and change the number of virtual consoles supported. I used to
have that, and had it set to 10.
I just installed the kernel I built for 2.4, and it has the variable set
to 8. How do I change it? I've lost the patch instructions, and nothing
in the master or dfile.wini files looks like the right thing to tweak.
No, I'm not using their vcon manager.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:        uunet!nuchat!   (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.