386SX Drop in Board

Randy Jarrett WA4MEI rsj at wa4mei.UUCP
Fri Mar 3 14:18:25 AEST 1989

	In article <96 at opus.ATT.COM> cab at opus.ATT.COM (C. Anthony) writes:
	I posted a message about 3 weeks ago asking for leads on
	386SX Drop in boards, to replace thet '286 processor in an AT.

	So far the only manufacturer I've heard of working on such a product
	is Cumulus Corp.  I don't have their address or number, (and can't

You might check with Periperal Technology in Marietta GA. I believe that
they have a 386SX drop in board also. I am not familiar with this product
but have used many of their other products and find them to be of very good
quality and design.

	Peripheral Technology
	1480 Terrell Mill Rd.
	Suite 870
	Marietta, GA   30067
	(404) 984-0742

--
Randy Jarrett  WA4MEI
UUCP  ...!gatech!wa4mei!rsj        | US SNAIL: P.O. Box 941217