uport Merge 2.0-286

Tim Kirkpatrick tpk at PacBell.COM
Thu May 25 06:14:50 AEST 1989

FYI:

Microport has Merge 2.0 for the SV/AT product V2.4 out. I'm running it now,
and it is very solid. I saw some inquiries regarding this, and thought I
would post. Uport *supposedly* had a special on this for $60. I ordered it,
but RSN never materialized, so I conned a guy at uport to burn a copy for me.
Sent me the release notes also. Whole thing cost me $0 :-). I don't know what
the current status of uport is, but the BBS is still active.
I think John Plocher mentioned a while back, that they had a beta version of
a SCSI driver going for SV/AT. I would love to get a copy of that sucker...
Maybe we ought to see what we can get out of that outfit before they really
belly up.

Tim Kirkpatrick
E-mail: {att,sun,pyramid,ames}!pacbell!pbhya!tpk