com3 & com4 -> tty2 & tty3

dpgerdes at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu dpgerdes at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue May 9 04:04:00 AEST 1989

/* Written  9:12 pm  May  2, 1989 by plocher%sally at Sun.COM in osiris.cso.uiuc.edu:comp.unix.microport */

>>From a low level kernel hackers view of the world like mine (interrupt

   Thanx for the complete run down.   Now when someone says "you can't use
interrupt 2"  I will know what is really going on.  Now that all this
is over with, I managed to track down the machine on which I had set up the
ethernet as int 2 and found that I had told config that it was int 9.  So
at some point I had tried int 9 and it worked and I promptly forgot about it.

    -dave gerdes