Backups of Distibution Floppies

Chip Rosenthal chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US
Mon May 22 05:17:04 AEST 1989

In article <105986 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM> plocher at sun.UUCP (John Plocher) writes:
>In <241 at vector.Dallas.TX.US> Chip Rosenthal writes:
>>Under DOS you've got DISKCOPY.
>Under DOS 3.3 (and 4.0?) the DISKCOPY program seems to only copy DOS
>formatted disks.

Right you are.  I stand corrected.

I did this many moons ago under an old DOS while bootstrapping up the
first xenix installation here.  Well that's a nice step backwards.
But somehow it doesn't surprise me.
--
Chip Rosenthal / chip at vector.Dallas.TX.US / Dallas Semiconductor / 214-450-5337
"I wish you'd put that starvation box down and go to bed" - Albert Collins' Mom