Help needed with using 'asy' with interrupts 9 & 10

73701000 lcc at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Wed May 31 15:11:19 AEST 1989

In article <291 at kc5n.UUCP> mike at kc5n.UUCP (Mike Barnes) writes:
->Does anyone know what needs to be done to make interrupts on the second
->PIC work with Jim Murray's Async device driver (under SYS/AT 2.3)?
->Interrupts 3,4 and 5 work fine, but I run into a problem with
->interrupts 9 and 10. What seems to happen is that the line opens fine,
->The exact same problem occurred when I used Microport's standard
->'asy.o' driver. No other devices in my system use interrupts 9 or 10.
->Am I forgetting to change something??

The uport asy.o will only allow 3,4,5,7. It is hard wired in the driver.

Ken Chapin