UNIX/DOS Slice table and fs problems

Norman Kohn nvk at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Mon Sep 25 06:23:25 AEST 1989

In article <63 at swamps.UUCP> val at swamps.UUCP (Val Christian) writes:
>I am open to information and suggestions.  The ability to have three
>UNIX file systems, and two DOS partitions is an interest.

I can't solve the problem you posed, and no longer have SVAT
up (I've migrated to unix386).

When I ran SVAT I used 3 unix partitions on drive 0: this
is readily done by using the designators for other partitions
(e.g., /dev/rdsk/0s7).  You might want to try some such...
I suspect that the sub-partitions of the active partition
on drive 1 never got tested very thoroughly.

--
Norman Kohn   		| ...ddsw1!nvk
Chicago, Il.		| days/ans svc: (312) 650-6840