Tape drive for System V/386

Norman Kohn nvk at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Sun Sep 24 11:00:58 AEST 1989

In article <13663 at well.UUCP> sjm at well.UUCP (Stephen Moehle) writes:
>Does anyone have ... drive with uport?

I use Bell's cassette drive with satisfactory results; I assume
that their cartridge would work as well.  They supply drivers...
but, unless the affiliation with Intel has mellowed them, be warned
that their tech people are even harder to reach (don't even try)
than their sales people.  The product is solid, however, and you
probably won't need to talk to them.  They do NOT promise to
continue support for uport... but then, who cares, as the
product is "frozen"

--
Norman Kohn   		| ...ddsw1!nvk
Chicago, Il.		| days/ans svc: (312) 650-6840