C++ for Microport

Tom Frauenhofer tvf at cci632.UUCP
Mon Sep 25 22:33:10 AEST 1989

About a year or so ago I sent out a request for information on getting a C++
compiler for Microport V/AT.  I received several responses, including one
from a fellow who sent me diffs to get CFRONT 1.2 up and running.
Unfortunately, I've lost those patches, and I have a friend who has
Microport but no net access and would be interested in them.  So I have two
queries:

1) Is there now a C++ available for Microport V/AT?

2) Could the person who sent me the CFRONT patches please get in touch with
   me?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!cci632!ccird7!tvf
*or* ...!rochester!kodak!swamps!frau!tvf
"The Earth? I'm going to blow it up.  It obstructs my view of Venus" - Martin