cu on SV/AT 2.3

Richard Ducoty rduc at uport.UUCP
Wed Aug 29 01:00:46 AEST 1990

val at swamps.UUCP (Val Christian) writes:

>I seem to be unable to save an output stream from a remote system
>using the  "~>:file" command.  Can someone tell me if this works
>on their system (with SV/AT 2.3)?

Have you tried   ~> file   or  ~>> file   ?  Also look in the / or tmp
directories to see if it ended up there.  That has happened to me a few
times - though I can't remember if it happened specifically with cu.

Richard Ducoty

--
Richard Ducoty                                          Microport
uunet!{amdahl,amdcad}!netcom!uport!rduc                 Scotts Valley, CA