Jove 4.14: Diffs for System V and Microport V/AT

Heikki Suonsivu hsu at hutcs.hut.fi
Fri Feb 2 02:42:04 AEST 1990

In article <39 at frau.UUCP> tvf at frau.UUCP (Thomas V. Frauenhofer) writes:
>		it reappears.  This is a bug in the ansi termifo that
>		Microport supplies, I'll be playing with it to get something

I have seen this behaviour with nethack also, and heard rumors about other
programs using terminfo failing with same symptoms (refresh clears it up).
Anybody else have any information about this? I think its not the terminfo
entry, same problem appears with many different terminfo entries which work
correctly with most other programs.

-
Heikki Suonsivu, @ 2:504/1, Kuutamokatu 5 A 7/02210 Espoo/FINLAND,
hsu at otax.tky.hut.fi, riippu SN, voice +358-0-8030017 mornings (11-12am) EET,