Cnews ported to V/AT?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sun Feb 18 11:54:17 AEST 1990

In article <Z.9:YY&@splut.conmicro.com> jay at splut.conmicro.com (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
>>>Expanding the macro by hand resolves the problem...
>>
>>  At the expense of suggsting the obvious, would it not be better
>>to write a "foo_free" function and just have the macros expand to it?
>
>This looks feasible, as well...I'll try it if the HP Spectrum fix doesn't
>work.

And I'll add a suggestion along those lines to notebook/problems (which
now mentions the Microport problem and says that the Spectrum fix might
work).
--
"The N in NFS stands for Not, |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
or Need, or perhaps Nightmare"| uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu