GFX Information

Michael A. Green mike at cs.keele.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 22:57:45 AEST 1990

>From article <131765 at sun.Eng.Sun.COM>, by plocher at sally.Sun.COM (John Plocher):
> | Does anyone have a copy of the GFX demos? The GFX device driver is included
>
> The contents of the GFX Demo Disk from Ken Chapin at Microport
> is (and always has been) avaliable without charge and
>         (possibly available)    from anyone who already has it
>
> Have Fun
>    -John

Hi,
	Would it be possible for some kind soul to post the contents of
	this disk here, possibly in a split uuencoded tar file?

	This would be gratefully received by many people I should think.

Thanks,

	--Mike

--
|Michael A. Green.              |JANET:  mike at uk.ac.keele.cs                |
|Department of Computer Science |BITNET: mike%cs.kl.ac.uk at ukacrl            |