Uugetty for V/AT?

Thomas V. Frauenhofer tvf at frau.UUCP
Mon Mar 5 03:51:21 AEST 1990

I recall (a long time ago) reading that the if you ordered the HDB UUCP disk
from Microport (this was for V/AT, not for the 386 product) that it included
uugetty (the version posted to the Microport BBS didn't).  Is this true?  Is
there any way I could get a copy of it, either from Microport or otherwise?
I am a registered V/AT user.

Thanks in advance!
--
Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!kodak!swamps!!frau!tvf *or*
...!uunet!atexnet!kodak!swamps!frau!tvf (tvf at frau, tvf at cci632)