Coherent and Usenet

Mark A. Emanuele emanuele at overlf.UUCP
Tue Dec 11 15:02:19 AEST 1990

In article <21488 at frog.UUCP>, rmk at frog.UUCP (Rick Kelly) writes:

> 	Has anyone ported appropriate software to Coherent for reading
> 	and posting news?  Where can I get sources, executables, etc?
> 	I am using version 3.1.0.

As was discussed much in comp.unix.internals coherent has a SEVERE limitation in
that you are limited to small (64k data 64k stack) memory model. I DOUBT that
any news software will work except MAYBE a hack of C-NEWS.

--
Mark A. Emanuele
V.P. Engineering  Overleaf, Inc.