Seeking SideKick-/spreadsheet-type functionality for AT&T 3B2

John G. DeArmond jgd at rsiatl.UUCP
Fri Nov 2 06:19:15 AEST 1990

darrylo at hpnmdla.HP.COM (Darryl Okahata) writes:

>     I'm sorry, but, after seeing this, I couldn't resist ....

>     GNU Emacs Calc has got to be the most powerful "free" (as in
>"CopyLeft") calculator (RPN/algebraic/symbolic/etc.).

I can't resist either...

Having to use EMACS is a worse fate than having to use a slide rule with
a stuck slide, IMHO.

John

--
John De Armond, WD4OQC  | "The truly ignorant in our society are those people
Radiation Systems, Inc. | who would throw away the parts of the Constitution