killing a process gone bad.

Jeff d'Arcy jdarcy at encore.com
Thu Nov 1 08:13:47 AEST 1990

GEustace at massey.ac.nz (Glen Eustace) writes:
>I would appreciate any further comments by anyone who has a technique
>that will actually solve the situation in practice not theory.

it's nice to know you have such respect for your peers.  The solutions I
suggested have actually been used successfully on a variety of machines
and flavors of U*X from workstations to multiprocessor superminis, 4.3 to
SysV to Mach.  Just because something doesn't work for you is no reason
to get obnoxious.

Jeff d'Arcy, Generic Software Engineer - jdarcy at encore.com
             Ask me if I care. . .maybe I do