UNIX and OPEN SYSTEMS magazines

Peter Renzland peter at ontmoh.UUCP
Tue Nov 13 18:27:16 AEST 1990

dalk at vax87.aud.auc.dk asks:

>>I am trying to make a list of magazines (weekly or monthly) with
>>topics around the keywords UNIX and/or OPEN SYSTEMS. Please
>>E-mail me if you know some good ones.

shwake at raysnec.UUCP (Ray Shwake) answers:

>... _Unix_Resources_Guide_, published by UniForum. ...
> ... price I have is $15). Call UniForum at (408) 8840.

Hm.  That entire number is +1 408 986 8840

At this point we note that the query comes from a Danish reader, who may
be interested in DKUUG -- contact Kim Biel-Nielsen 45 42 / 89 49 99

If anyone is interested, I can mail out the latest (few months old)
(archived) posting of John Quarterman's "Guide to Unix Related Publications".

--
Peter Renzland @ Ontario Ministry of Health  416/964-9141  peter at ontmoh.UUCP
                 Director, UniForum Canada