Protection from "rm *"

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.UUCP
Tue Oct 2 00:04:49 AEST 1990

In article <1986 at sixhub.UUCP> davidsen at sixhub.UUCP (bill davidsen) writes:
>  You can stop after saying "I don't like aliasing rm" as far as I'm
>concerned. I create a file called "-i" which comes first in those
>firectories where I think I might make this mistake often. That force
>interractive mode, and I can break if I didn't mean it.

Sounds like a neat idea. So I built a directory I could trash and tried it.

Now however, I can't seem to figure how to get rid of the -i.  I have tried
all variations of quotes, backslashes, wildcards.

I know it's something simple, but I just can't seem to think of what it
would be this time.

                      : bill at bilver.UUCP