The nature of wizards

Brett McCoy brtmac at maverick.ksu.ksu.edu
Tue Oct 9 11:54:29 AEST 1990

In <5660 at stpstn.UUCP> lerman at stpstn.UUCP (Ken Lerman) writes:

>In article <1990Oct6.050950.16265 at eng.umd.edu> russotto at eng.umd.edu (Matthew T. Russotto) writes:
>[...]
>>If you know of any female unix wizards on the net, please tell me.  I'd bet
>>that you could count them on one hand.
>[...]

>From what I've read recently, I could count the number of wizards
>(regardless of gender) on the net on no hands.

Any true wizard would be ashamed to post anything to this mockery of unix
newsgroups so I don't think that you could calculate the number of wizards
in existance by the amount of posting from wizards.

--
Too bad the universe doesn't run in a segmented environment with
protected memory. -- Wiz from "Wizards Bane" by Rick Cook