real-time UNIX?

Hugh Fader hugh at slee01.srl.ford.com
Sat Apr 27 02:30:29 AEST 1991

rmfowler at texrex.uucp (Rex Fowler) writes:
> Is there such a thing as real-time UNIX for a PC?  If so, what is the
> product and who is the vendor?  Any other comments?

A company called Lynx sells a real-time UNIX for PCs. I don't have
location or phone info, but there is an article on real-time UNIX
written by one of thier people in the April (I think) issue of UNIX
Review.

I think Win River is another real-time UNIX vendor. Again, I don't
have any more info. Check the ads in trade publications -- I recall
seeing ads from both companies.
--
Hugh Fader
hugh at slee01.srl.ford.com