UHC-systemVR4

Peter Wemm peter at cutmcvax.cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au
Sat Apr 20 00:21:20 AEST 1991

det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Derek E. Terveer) writes:
>peter at cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au (Peter Wemm) writes:

>>Be careful... I have heard some pretty nasty things that (EX) UHC customers had

>Such as?????
>--

I'm sorry, I can't remember exact details - I dont archive this group.  I do
however remember somebody complaining loudly about the poor support and
bugs in this very newsgroup (about 2-3 weeks ago).  I can't qualify my
statement any more than that, or quote anything, 'cause my news server
purges articles older than 4 days.

Keeping that in mind, and that you seem to want details, I think somebody
complained that they were very harshly treated when going for backup support
to UHC about some bugs that were causing problems (for them). They were
very annoyed.

Discalimer: I dont know if the above is correct, I am only going from memory.
I only reposted because I had a few mail requests for info as well.  I probably
--
Peter Wemm