Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!

Scott Horne horne-scott at cs.yale.edu
Wed Apr 3 11:45:21 AEST 1991

_Apre`s moi le de'luge._  Rather than being treated with a single long file
containing all the responses, we're getting scores of individual messages....

This is `utoday''s third mistake (though I'll admit that most of the blame
goes to the dummies who posted instead of mailing their responses).
How many sins must they commit before we may banish them to net.hell?

(To `comp.*' readers who don't understand this message:  If you must post
a response to _UNIX Today_'s question, please post it only to
`comp.windows.misc'.)

					--Scott

--
Scott Horne                               ...!{harvard,cmcl2,decvax}!yale!horne
horne at cs.Yale.edu      SnailMail:  Box 7196 Yale Station, New Haven, CT   06520