Default Libraries using cc

harry kobetitsch kobetitsch at picker.picker.com
Wed Apr 24 11:36:01 AEST 1991

I have the following question:
If I have a machine running all development tools from Interactive
Workstation Developer Package on machine A, and I am logged into
machine B that has the complete filesystem from machine a mounted
via NFS, how do I redirect default libraries, includes, etc when using
cc. Right now, it is looking for libraries in /lib, default routines
like ld in /bin and includes in /usr/include. The files are in
/machineA/bin,/machineA/lib, /machineA/usr/include, etc.
I know one solution is to set certain flags like -Y in cc
but is there a way to set some kind of environment variables
so I don't have to use the flags all the time?

P.S. Interactive could not give me a decent answer on this.

--
Harry Kobetitsch (216)-473-2624
Picker International, Inc.