Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!

Ian Lance Taylor ian at airs.UUCP
Fri Apr 5 15:00:59 AEST 1991

I apologize for cross-posting this message, but the referenced message
(<9104030427.AA18948 at relay1.UU.NET>) appears to be from me.  It is
not.  It is a posting of e-mail I sent to netviews at utoday.com.
Apparently Unix Today is not satisfied merely with demonstrating how
inconsiderate they are themselves, but wants to show that many other
people are also equally inconsiderate.

Followups to news.misc.
--
Ian Taylor              airs!ian at uunet.uu.net               uunet!airs!ian
First person to identify this quote wins a free e-mail message: