Can one access internet from a private residence?

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Thu Apr 4 02:17:47 AEST 1991

In article <25141 at ttidca.TTI.COM>, hollombe at ttidca.TTI.COM (The Polymath) writes:
|> A list of public access Unix/usenet/internet sites used to be posted
|> monthly to one of the comp.unix.* groups (I thought this one).  Is it
|> still?  Which group?

  You're talking about the nixpub list, which is posted monthly in comp.misc
and alt.bbs (and, in fact, was just posted today).

  Most of the sites on it are UUCP sites that are not on the Internet,
although I believe there are a couple Internet sites listed.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace