Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!

Amanda Walker amanda at visix.com
Tue Apr 2 07:39:18 AEST 1991

I agree with Martin on this one.  I'm not opposed to standardization, but
I do opppose *premature* standardization.  I also think that's a lot of
that going around--witness the number of people that are finding ways to
conform to mulitple standards.

"Multiple standards" should be an oxymoron.
Amanda Walker						amanda at visix.com
UI Platform Team Leader				  ...!uunet!visix!amanda
Visix Software Inc.					 +1 800 832 8668
--
"Does pasta explode if it comes into contact with anti-pasta?"
		--Allen Sherzer