Need help with Plexus P/35

William Thomas Daugustine Azog-Thoth at cup.portal.com
Fri Jan 11 10:52:18 AEST 1991

Almost a year ago, at the last Trenton Computer Fair in NJ, I purchased
a Plexus P/35 system box. The feller who sold it too me said that:
'It worked four years ago, when it was decommissioned'. After its
decommission, it was stored in someones basement, until I got it in 1990...

Anyways, when I try to boot the thing, after futzing around with the
self-test, it tries to boot, and then reports to me that it cannot
wake the disk contoller, and passes into coma.

I am wondering if anyone can give me a hand, getting this thing to work?
It would be kinda nice. Even tho its an older machine, its fairly large
(both is size and assumed power!).

On the other hand, if I cant get the thing working, I guess Ill just
end up trashing it, and putting the large hard drive (84mb SMD) on my
PDP-11 (anyone know of a Unibuss controller for SMD?:-)

Thanx

Oh, ignore the distribution address of this. Portal cannot recive mail,
thanx to our mail router, sun, who stopped routing mail to us! Send

Billy D'Augustine
billy at westmark.com