Looking for posted Table of Archiver Programs (.zoo, .zip, .sit, ...)

Timothy E. Forsyth tim at int13.hf.intel.com
Sat Jan 5 04:04:05 AEST 1991

Could someone please send me the Table that is posted every so often that
lists archive programs for various systems (PC, Mac, Amiga, Unix, ...)
This is the table that lists that latest version numbers and is there is a
program on OS X that can extract and archive made on OS Y.
I believe the table also lists encoders such as uu and xx encode/decode and
BinHex.

On that same note, I am looking for a UNIX or MSDOS program to unBinHex files
that have been "BinHex"ed on Macs.  I would like to work on converting Mac
Type 1 font binary files to PC Type 1 font files for use with ATM for Win3.
It seems that the Mac Type 1 font files are stored in .SIT.HQX format on
the FTP archive at UMICH.

Thanks in advance,

Tim Forsyth
--
Tim Forsyth, Intel Corp., Desktop Computer Division, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA
Internet: tim at int13.hf.intel.com or Tim_Forsyth at ccm.hf.intel.com
CompuServe: 74040,2712 (checked every Friday)