Printcap entry for Okidata 321 Printer Needed

Jim Fottrell jim at oeo2.uucp
Tue Jan 1 05:58:26 AEST 1991

I gues the subject says it all. I'm trying to install an Okidata 321 printer
on a IBM RS/6000.  I can get stuff to print out, but the text is preceded
by some garbage characters and followed by garbage characters.

I'm just not that familar with this RS/6000 beast.

Any Clues?

--Jim

                             Jim Fottrell
      UUCP: {uunet | pyramid}!pyrdc!oeo2!jim      ARPA: jim at oeo2
U.S. Customs Service                   Management Information Consulting, Inc.
Office of Enforcement                  Shirlington Gateway Building, Suite 720
1301 Constitution Avenue, NW           2800 Shirlington Road
Washington, DC, 22209                  Arlington, VA  22206
Room B-420; Phone: (202) 343-0208      Reception: (703) 845-5800
--

                             Jim Fottrell
                        pyramid!pyrdc!oeo2!jim