Need help with Plexus P/35

RANDY S WELCH rwelch at diana.cair.du.edu
Mon Jan 14 17:51:33 AEST 1991

Well I've been planning this for months, but never got around to it...

If you have a plexus or know somone with a plexus, we might want to find a
way to all keep in touch.  I work for a company that uses plexus' as our
main hardware configuration ( p/35 p/60's ), and I am looking for other
plexus users.

For your info I do have most of the GNU stuff ported to the Plexus running
system V ( or Plexus's variation... ), with the exception of gcc. (
Actually if *anybody* out there has got gcc running on a plexus let me
know!! or is interested in working on it...)

I would be willing to maintain a list of fellow Plexus users so we all
have a list of people to turn to.

Please send your name, machine configuratin, whatever to :

randy at bldr.UUCP (..!uunet!ncar!scicom!bldr!randy)
        -or-
rwelch at isis.du.edu

(This account expires in March...)

Hope to hear from you!

-randy
Randy Welch   Mail to :  ...!ncar!scicom!bldr!randy or rwelch at du.edu
Boulder, CO   VOICE   :  303-442-6717
"Unfortunately, life contains an unavoidable element of unpredictability"
-David Lynch "The Angriest Dog in the World"