Megaframe

Mark H. Weber markw at gvlf8-e.gvl.unisys.com
Thu Jun 27 01:15:49 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun24.085624.7395 at sma2.uucp> fred at sma2.uucp (Fred Brooks) writes:
>I bought a used Convergent Technologies Megaframe computer and am looking
>for others who have this beast. I have ported Cnews and rn to it
>and am looking for other PD software packages...

Isn't the Megaframe similar to the Miniframe, which is similar to the
Convergent Technologies Safari 4, aka AT&T Unix-PC/7300/3b1? If so,
you might want to check out the comp.sys.3b1 newsgroups.

--
  Mark H. Weber                   | Internet: markw at GVL.Unisys.COM
  Unisys - Great Valley Labs      |     UUCP: ...!uunet!cbmvax!gvlv2!markw